Wednesday, May 30, 2018

insane asylums

I’ve long held this theory,, it’s much cheaper than an actual building, besides they can cut their losses by killing them off. bottom feeder is the name of them… The GOP considers you unworthy if your not working. so starve and they mean it,… Binney and Wiebe have also blocked me, they are far right wing enterprise, they are to get Trump reelected. I’m a liberal socially and a conservative financially .We were arguing about some social programs and they disapproved, I approved, like safe abortions for poor women. the key word is safe. Rich women will always have safe abortions, it’s called a D and C dusting and cleaning. Some women use it to get pregnant, it was found that women got pregnant easier from having one as well. That is where you start for testing to get someone pregnant. Worked for me, I had a D and C and got pregnant with Danielle, of course a snowstorm also helped,, a week long cooped up in the house. what else do you do? Snowstorms never bothered us,,,,New England holiday at least twice a winter and the snow reached the eves or our house… all widow’s were covered and doors. we tunneled out but no where to go…What if we had another ice age…what would we do all move to Mexico,,, I think the ice only reached new york????not sure about that. I wonder if the oceans were frozen or what part. One thing I have learned from living in a moist cool apartment and moving to an other apartment, that’s hot, the body does acclimate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment