Sunday, March 5, 2023

John and Stephanie McLaughlin

 Moved ìn after me, he was filthy,his clothes could easily stand alone, since then he has a nice wardrobe, she still looks  frumpy and retarded.

This morning I heard him say I'm gonna kill her  I don't know if he meant me or Stephanie. 14 Jan 2023 at first we talked, I gave them food, my Italian chair I regret giving them it became Stephanie's by the door.,   I did not want them to support and not to depend on me. I have a family.

I made French loaves and for a while they got my second loaf with a stick of butter. After awhile I NOTICED food stocks going down fast, found out later ,Terry , Stephanie and John were raiding my larder and other items. After 1 and 1/2 year I caught her breaking in, and breaking into Judy Silva's apt. Red handed.as I CAME OUT IN THE HALL I saw Stephanie  enter her apt. Judy came home at that time her door was open 12 inches , I told her what I saw no one would think Stephanie capable of it, very moronic persona. 

No comments:

Post a Comment