Sunday, March 5, 2023

quite a few years ago I wrote about it here

I wrote about what happened on Forest ST. the two pickups as I came to the country rd, a pick up jumped in from of me slowing me down from 30ish to 20, unknown to me a pick up was behind me. He shot me through the car to the sternum, It bounced off the sternum to my right clavicle and then to the back of my throat. I pulled over and thought I was dead the two pick ups continued onto the highway as I sat looking for tons of blood there was none, I wondered about this for years.. why did this happen and now I know. This was a punishment implant, why? to get me to do what they want or suffer the consequeces. Continuous pulses of sonic bullets to the back of the brain and the stem and the spine...

I now live in Ipswich and the perps told me through manipulation that they want me to move and I refuse,, they have moved me several places already and frankly I'm tired of the shit show,,, and at one point I was homeless. living in my car, traveling around for the perps enjoyment. giving them meaning to their jobs,, as they call themselves zappers. 

The reason for the implant makes it apparent now, everywhere I go in my apartment, I am hit with a severe pulse to that spot in the back of my neck, done by the morons downstairs, John McLauglaun and his wife Stephanie and most brutal is his girlfriend Angela..also coming from the back yard behind the hedge. Angela   who is a most hateful person. every pulse of these sonic bullets hits the back of my brainstem , no matter what position or wherever I am in the room. It seeks out the back of my neck with high amplitude. As punishment, the zappers as they call themselves, they think they are very clever but unknown to them they live much longer than me, the elite fear them more than me because they are good shots with this stuff, so they will be destroyed in time as well out of fear the elite have of a well trained armed militia. This is also why they insisted the military was to have a covid  vaccine. A lot of the military died from various aliments all related to the vaccine as did many children adults pregnant women who had spontaneous abortions. Old people in rest homes, grandparents told not to visit their grandchildren. It was a holocaust , buried by the families , no ovens needed. 

The zappers want me to go live under a bridge and commit suicide, I would never commit suicide, Andrew Tate and his brother are no in jail in Romania by order of the US beacause to many young men were listening to the brothers. Thats also why Im under attack too many times I got the word out and the elite fear all opposition. They like me make sense as to what is going on. 

The Silent Holocaust is what I have named it, 

There was a huge train wreck happened in Palestine , Ohio, USA and the chemicals destroyed the livability of the area there also was several other train wrecks. The elite have also gone after cattle, pork and now chickens as they know who rules the food rules the population. Gates has bought up enormous acres of land mostly midwest.  for the planned game reserve, though I read that those in the west want to kill off the wolves. 

I also heard on Joe Rogan a podcast I follow that the scientist are cloning the wooly mammoth something to do with the carbon sinks in the north frozen under the tundra. They cloned the to the Indian elephant the nearest relative to the mammoth, they plan on having a live one next year. 2024.

No comments:

Post a Comment