Sunday, March 5, 2023

John drugs.

 26 FEb 2023


I fist moved into Caroline Ave, Ipswich , Ma.  in the fall of 2018,, Frank DeAntonio my neighbor across the hall broke into my apartment several times,,, I had not moved in yet and when I came to unlock my door the door swung open, blaming myself the first time  and not the second or third or the forth time.  I set  up cameras in my windows. Not knowing at that time it was from within the building not from without.  I caught Frank,  my across the hall neighbor coming out of my apartment ,a true silent sneak thief I reported him to the police and my landlady.  I am still missing objects from him to this day. I kept the cameras in my windows after that. 



John McLaughlin moved in shortly after I , I do not recall the dates it might of been the spring, of 22.  He was filthy his clothes stood alone, they owned  nothing,  Him and his wife Stephanie, As I said he was filthy, he was a petty drug dealer, alcoholic,  petty thief, revengeful,  I found out all this later, and from what I have seen his health-aid is his girlfriend  who came along with him, but lives elsewhere, his wife had no knowledge of that relationship…   I found this all out in the years to come and informed his Stephanie In a fit of anger when Angela the girlfriend lied and said I made aggressive actions toward her, so I informed Stephanie of her real status, that is why John STephs husband went into rages after Angela left screaming at Stephanie to pack and get out for HOURS,  who also did not know of his liaison with his home health aid Angela, , I think there is some ethics against that,,, kinda like a cop hanging out with  a prostititute.


I felt really bad for John as I had a relative through much work on my own  who was gotten into rehab and off heroin . After John moved in an influential neighbor came to me and  asked me to side with her about John being a drug dealer as I did not see any of this at that time,  I felt I could not say anything. I make home made French baguettes  and gave John and Stephanie that with a stick of butter. And other food stuffs to supplement their budget, I pulled back periodically so they were not dependent on me.  I have a family . 


John started dealing again  amongst the community and many people came up to me including Judy Silva who had seen John deal right in front of the front door. Several other people came and questioned me about his actions. I know he was using Terry, Stephanie and his girlfriend Angela as runners. This I did see and it coincided with Stephanie delivery  of drugs. I went to John and told him about it and the dealing seemed to stop after a short time a young woman who was his friend and I believe she was another health aid came to his house and still comes every day. She now parks away from the house and early early morning. 

When all this was going on I had several break-ins in my apartment. I knew it was a female but dismissed Stephanie as not being bright enough to be a burglar,,, fooled me , it definitely was Stephanie as I caught her. 

Also at this time own summer of 22, John would wake around drunk al the time, he was drinking on my dime from the money he saved from stealing groceries from me. Every time I went out Stephanie later I learned  entered my apartment, As I did not have a car and I took the elderly bus at specific times they knew my habits well.  I was feeding John, Terry the runner who lived across the street,  Stephanie and Angela his girlfriend . I went through a lot of groceries doing this time. John became furious with me , He stated “we don’t do that report to the police or the landlady “and I told him “well in my world I do because  in my  world they are the first line of defense against people like you. “ After that last summer turned into a horror show. John got together with Judy Silva became rather chummy friends, she didn’t like me anyway she is a staunch Catholic and Im and atheist.  We never hit it off anyway. As I know her religion better than she does. So John enlisted Judy as bestie friend and I have no idea what he told her but it worked, she also joined a couple of other women whom I was not friends with. Angela and Stephanie joined the group also.


 Last summer I was harassed gained up on and assaulted, threatened by Judy and John , Judy threatened to punch me in the face and John told me He was “going to have me killed. ‘ because I mentioned  outloud  he is not as blind as he claimed ,thinking this was a good thing, , not realizing this was a threat to his income.  A lot went on I was harassed every day by this group of people, several have backed off since Aldana’s death from they say Diabetic shock, exacerbated by Judy Silva whose trait is to complain to others if something is offending her, for instance Judy sat under the front porch and chatted with John they were both involved in the harassment. Process. I put a camera out my window and Judy found out about it, she complained that I had to take the camera down she did not know I did not have sound and I didn’t tell her when I asked her what was her problem with me, She stated it was the cameras she used to plot with John and since she has a lot of money saved she did not want to be caught doing anything nefarious.  


Judy  complained to Aldana about my cameras  the reason I had cameras because of Frank and later Stephanie who broke into my apartment all the time whenever I left, stealing whatever she wanted. I dismissed her as not bright enough to break In but I was definitely wrong on that one. It took me a year and a half to catch her int he act. During that time I fed John, Stephanie, Angela, Terry(another neighbore) on and off, they had a good time on my dime. John used to buy booze on the money he saved and was drunk all the time, I complained to Kate about this who called John about it , he stopped at least being falling down drunk. He also pretends to be more blind than he is, I said under my breath well he not as blind as I thought, he became furious over what I said and furious because I shut off his booze and food. He told me , in front of STepahaie “He was going to have me killed” at this time I am being hit in the brainstem and the back of the neck and between my shoulders with sonic bullets , I was told this was punishment for Aldan’as death. As she  was bent over to only look at the ground, this is why I knew the complaint for the cameras came from Judy not Aldana she didn’t even know they were there. I had put them out to see who was breaking into my apartment, never thinking it was in house. I had dismissed Stephanie and if you see her you will see why. 


Judy and Aldana and Mike with Robin they used to hang out together, became besties,,, Aldana jumped up swearing at the top of her lungs, Ill get those cameras,,, and took a our hose and started squirting full blast through my window putting at least two inches of water on my floor, I closed my window and she went to my other window I threw a flower pot, cheap light plastic at her to get to stop, I dd not hit her on purpose. But she stopped and went away this was done at Judy’s complaining to her she did not want me to over hear her planning with John MCLauglin I have video of her assault and shortly within a times she died. Mike her husband came over and started yelling at me and I told him to get lost. They both went home next door, Judy meanwhile had run up the street and left when the cops came, I called them. She came back and I saw the police interviewing her. This harassment destruction of my garden and making it impossible for me to go outside, Judy had dumped sticky stuff on my setee chairs.  Which I saw her do it, as she waked by. I warned Mike about Judy,  I told Mike Lane , Aldana’s husband to be careful because Judy was using Aldana to do her dirty work for her, attack others. Aldana also visited many in the community complaining about me and Making it more uncomfortable to speak to anyone.. Midge another compatriot of Aldana was set to spy on me. When ever I went outside. Judy complains about issues she wants solved but won’t do anything about them herself. But will complain until someone else does it for her. As with the hose and cameras. She has this knack of getting people to do what she wants as does John. Three days before Aldana died I went to the laundry room to check it, and on my way across the street I was pulsed from Mike Lane from his front porch, Aldana was standing below him, watching me. Mike pulsed me and missed me but I still felt the pressure wave and the sound as it went by me. Mike then hustled Aldana in the house, vey quickly as I had stopped in the middle of the street and looked their way. The next morning sitting in my chair by my front door. I live on the second floor our hallway is an echo chamber. I heard her knock at Judy’s door who lives at 23 A Caroling Ave. I live at 23 D Caroline and John lives at 23 B Caroline Ave. Aldana had a voice like a fog horn, as does John, both very deep and carried far, I heard her say to Judy , “ Mike has these weapons, I don’t “as she went inside Judy’s apartment. . The next day she was dead to everyones surprise. I blame Mike who when he first moved in use a TTWs to watch me with Mark, Alex Russel and Max whose mother in law lived there. They used to trigger me to work out nude on my yogi ball and all sit around and watch. Mike wanted to get laid and I was not interested, so he took offense and he started pulsing my face causing severe wrinkles. I was outside once and he walked up to me and looked at my face a few inches away and smiled and walked away, having accomplished what he wanted up until that pulsing I never had a wrinkle on my face, neither did my parents this was his revenge for my sexual refusal . 


 I knit and paint not exactly social activities. I prefer being alone Im more intellectual and prefer a book.  

Judy and John sat on our front porch and chatted for a couple of hours several times during the day, after these sessions my garden was destroyed in various ways,,


Kate McGuire is the housing authority landlady and dislikes me because I complained to her about the house breakins, the theft, and other issues of aggression and destruction of property at one point she told me not to write to her anymore. But I continued as the assaults did not stop as the summer went on everything became worse to the point I no longer went out . Took my furniture in and left the garden to their destruction. Kate knew all about this, Her cameras are right across the street and even look within my apartment. After the death of Aldana  the aggression calmed down and I have the police report and I have the police reports. 


I blame Kate McGuire, Mike Lane, Judy silva, Robin Robertson, and John McLaughlin and his wife Stephanie and Angela his girlfriend for her death. The all contributed to it in one way or another. 








No comments:

Post a Comment