Sunday, August 17, 2014

James,,, Whitey Bulger,,and drugs

The perps are going after James again,,they got him shooting up;,this is to punish me,,,but I cannot control this,,they want me to leave and go live under a bridge and commit suicide,,,,,they told me that years ago...That state trooper Johnson,,did that,,he lost everything too, i wonder if that was a true story but whitey Bulger was supposed to be the one who went after him,,,Bulger was a real murderer,,but then so are my perps...

So james is back on the heroin,,,his girlfriend got him on it,,,and she kicked her habit and went to college,,,james meanwhile,,,is a walking corpse because of it,,,he's been working and had money that is why he is back on it,,,He has money ,,he spent all his money on heroin this week,,,kelly told me and Danielle Marie  called her and told her he was in an ugly mood...No more money,,,Im broke anyway...
and so it goes....the perps can cure them or they can kill them,,,as I told DEE Dorsty,,these mind control devices can be used for good, to cure depression,,,like Robin Williams,,,after 9/11 I heard they used these devices  to comfort those who could not handle the grief,,,they gave them dreams that  their loved one was in heaven,,,they can do this,,,I know they can,but my children they walk on the dark side,,,and do not think I am turning religious I am not,,,just the words describe all our fears and these weapons as I have stated we should all be very afraid,,,very very afraid..Oh yeah one last thing    David Diachision has been shooting at my camera since I put it out front,,,,and Irene parks her car so i cannot see the road in front of David's house,,she enver parks there always in back,,,any way it might be because I was watering my plants,,,I know he gets mad because the drops go through and mark his car,,he works for a funeral parlor,,he looks the part ,,tall lanky,,white hair,,quite,,,,used to death....oh welll ,,,Irene sells or works for a car rental place,,,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment