Sunday, August 17, 2014

The neighborhood,,,

Well it works  ,the keyboard,,,,these new wireless as much as I hate wireless are amazing..just amazing,

,I guess everyone in the neighborhood is furious with me the harassment has been incredible...Especally from everyone,,,,, you would think they would be grateful but the harassment has not lightened , it has gotten worse,,,that big black car parked in front of Diachisions house looks like one of the unamrked police cars,,,very very nice,,expensice,,ony the best for the cops in this town,,, /tey do live large,,,I saw the Johanson's visit Diachisions house..so the gossip is going around and around,, it does not bode well for me,,everyone is enraged,,,over my pot plants,,,only one in the city,,,,so far,,, I think,,at least I have not heard of anyone else getting caught,,I am notorious.....there gonna put me in jail ,,,I shall plead on the mercy of the court,,,and offer to pay my taxes for all those years I smoked without paying taxes,,this is ,,,what this is all about ,,right?????money...men,,,its a man's world...will be for a very long time,,,if we live,,,,we seem to be in another mass extinction,,,lots of animals are dying on the Pacific coast,,,,many believe it is fukishima still spewing radioactive water in the ocean,,,no one can stop it yet,,,what did russia do...japan will be no more if this keeps on,,a land of monsters,,,genetically created,,,I wonder what the effects have been from russia and how do we feel in this country about Nukes now?
That is some scary shit..

I was just thinking of my conversation with Robert Duncan,, and our base primal self,,,our ancestors recognized what lies just below the surface of everyone of us...our primal bones,,,our self preservation,,,we are still acting that out and those threats in our modern society ,,much to my earkt demise,,,I fool myself not at all I was in reall good shape...adn I have heard it from a good source Mangus Olsonn stated,,90% of TI's are women...What kind of woman will be left when they kill all them......All ages,,,i wonder what the age span is,,? older I think,,,no husbands,,,,mostly children gone,,,well to some men I would think we would be expendable but he is wrong, we hold the culture together,,,and right now the women are going with the men, in all of this,,, I see very few perp women who are protesting about this,,,do they believe in this harssment,,, ? or are afraid,,,I do not know..


 I have not heard yet today about the riots in ferguson, it seems to be a news blackout,,,I know last night they had a curefew and lots of cops moved into the area,,,Some looting the night before ,,but you never know who did it,,,Our gov't has been noted to falsify information to the people,,like
the biggest lie of all,,,THE moon LANDing,,screwy keyboard,,,got to take this back,,
anyway  this is how screwy this keyboard is,,,,
the moon landing never occured,,,the moon has no atmosphere,,,we can't land vertical in no atmosphere,,,nothing to hold us up....mars,,we had to bounce down and their atmosphere is more than the moon...Anyway the pulses this morning were like the buzz saw pulse,,,right through you like a  saw too, that is what you feel...sso try putting your hand or imagining your hand in a real buzz saw and imagine what that would feel like,,,that is how this pulse rips through your body,,,I think this might be microwave,,,,,I heard it described as saw tooth edge  frequency..maybe you can feel that too..I do not know...sheer speculation, but a good one,,,I can feel heat, and  preassureand these pulses can push you down why not the teeth of a buzz saw,,,sounds like I was pretty on the mark to me, but then I belieee anything I say..Helocopter just flew right over the house with a good view,,,keeping and eye out for those pot growers,,they might grow pot and defeat the tax roll for pot after all it is a million dollar industry...if not billions,,,it's worth a lot of moeny and I hear the mexican mafia is out west planting in the forests,,,got to be lot of money in it if you gotta live like that,,,they live in the woods with few if none emenities,,little brown tough men from mexico...i would worry...

Oh everyone hates me,,,because of it,,,the shietroffs had company yesterday and I was watering my tree out front someone,,,whom I know who it is,,killed it,,,my beautiful japanese red maple,,,I gave to kelly-lyn,,,So I walk away and turn back and their all standing forzen in place watching me,,,I thought the old man adn they were old,,,I think he took my picture  or he could of been fixing his shirt over his back pocket...but the minute I turned around it was like someone turned the video on,,instant movement,,,it was funny the reality of Youtube come to life.....Everyone used youtube,,,Everyone,,,I have yet to be able to do a movie and put it on Youtube...but I will.  Dee told me I could get funding and I will look into that or maybe not..
anyway the thing I wished to state before I wander or forget is the black car is fortelling the increase in intensity of the pulses,,,on the target,,,,me,,,,I missed my keyboard,,this one is great,,,except for my/it's glitches...I almost finished with Gillian's  portrait,,,just a little on the background and it is done...
Ahh Bud is home....
Cherie is out front talking as usual to someone,,,she gossips with everyone,,,she has expanded her terrortory,,,the thing with the pot plants and the STeve Major court thing,,,,,she hates me,,I think she is mind controlled,,everyone here is ,,,I seem to be the only one who is aware of it though...They think they are doing it to me,,,when it is being done to us all.....Poor fools,,, who is the stupid one here,,,,them who took the red pill or me who took the blue pill, but they know.. They all know they hve been hit two,,,maybe because of the sensitivity of being hit so much they are not tuned in yet,,,,not YET  ANYWAY,,,,I would like to put the picture of the black car here, but I do not know how to get it from my ipod video to my blog,,,so that will take me a while to figure out,,,,I had a desktop,,,Maybe the menu is the desktop....I could try and save it there,,,but I think that is apps....documents? we shall try..later

No comments:

Post a Comment