Sunday, August 17, 2014

mmessage to howdy about microwaves and the technology used to harass.

right now Ti stuff, he is a Ti,,,that is why he called his website gang stalking HELP..,,he has helped me and he is smart..and honest...we have a good relationship,,,targeting is like a buzz saw ,did you know mircowaves are described as saw tooth,,,that is what this feels like when it hits you the pulse,,, a saw tooth on a buzz saw,,,imagine how that would feel, so I think what I am being hit with is microwave,,,,xboxes are run on microwaves,,,and they have wireless controllers,,,,,,,and they have a network,,,,and they have expanded functions,,, making the players think they are really in a vibrating car on the screen,,,and one wonders if this runs off microwave,,,from wireless controllers what happens when you aim them otherwise through wifi...????
I know two of you have them,, can you feel vibration when you play these games I mentioned before,,, i know you dislike them but I have access to a couple of these games if I sent them to you,,,give me some time,,,,will you try them out??

No comments:

Post a Comment