Sunday, August 17, 2014

Robert Duncan. And TAGS

Oh
Yeah one other thing why is over 90% TI women? Because we are the weaker sex. These DEW let's men throw off societies rules and appeal to what is known as their base self. Now what is the base self??  If men went after other men it would be another story. They're basically chicken shit. I have a relative like that likes to inflict pain but a whimpering piece of shit when it comes to taking it. Basically a perp. They keep their distance afraid ill pop   After what they do and did to me they deserve to die and they know it. They know they deserve to die as well as I .so that is what I see as the state of manhood today. You shield ? You don't share. Your the same in my book. Any questions?
I wrote the above to Robert Duncan today after a horrific days.    I will add more later. I finally could add the below forms it is park dietz. Organisation a stable of shrinks to do his bidding
 It  is called tags threat assessment t group


No comments:

Post a Comment